This week I...
- made my lunches ahead of time and had a healthy and tasty lunch each day of the week (tilapia, brown rice, and veggies!)
- gathered all of my tax documents together
- started reading The Happiness Project
- picked up my new glasses
- did a high intensity interval workout four days out of the week
- passed out sleep in the middle of Glee (I'll re watch it later this weekend, thank goodness for DVR)
whew, that was pretty productive for me (hence the falling asleep mid-Glee)...ha! How about you all? How was your week? Happy February ('it's da first of da month, wake up, wake up! *Bone Thugz voice*)!! I hope you have some fun plans for the weekend! Ya'll know there's going to be some big game on Sunday at the Beyonce concert right? Haha. Somewhere in between good food, drinks, and
making bets bonding with friends over the game, Superbowl Sunday has turned into a holiday for most Americans! I have no problem with that! Well here's to the weekend...wishing you all good health and good weather! Meet you back here Monday!
Need a recipe to take to the party? Here are some finds...
- Some healthy and delicious treats over on the blog For the love of Cooking
- These Baked Potato Bites look SO good, I want to grab them off the screen and dip into some ranch dressing right now!
Any recipes you plan to make? Do share! :)