Yesterday was the official first day of Fall! Here are some things I love about the season...
1. Layers- The temps have cooled down a bit (80s instead of 90s & 100s, I'll take it), so I've already begun adding a few layers with blazers and/or cardigans. I love
2. Warm Drinks- Nothing better than a cuddling a cup of warm Pumpkin Spice Latte from SB on a chilling morning!
3. Falling Leaves- The changing colors of the leaves is so beautiful to me!
4. Pumpkin bread- My FAVORITE! Last year I made a pumpkin chocolate chip bread that everyone loved, and I look forward to making it again this year.
5. Boots- I just ordered these boots the other day, and I can't wait to wear them with cuffed skinny jeans or sweater dressed with tights.
6. Carnivals- Mmm...carnival food. Turkey legs, chili, funnel cake, kettle corn.
7. Fall Decor & Fireplaces- I can now put up my Fall wreath, and pumpkins around the house!
8. Scarves- Another element of layering I love...
9. Candles- Pumpkin spice, apple, cinnamon...I love burning yummy smelling candles around the house!
What are some of your favorite things about Fall that you're looking forward to?